Senseless.
0 comments
Shoots, I'm very irritated by the way how Blogger looks right now. But hahaha, guess it doesn't matter much anyway. Felt guilty, but the best way to spend a rainy afternoon was to huddle in your bed and hug your most huggable and nice smelling (but not to the rest) pillow and sleep :) HAHA, that's the way I spend my afternoon. Die, I'm gonna chiong later :(
I want to eat something else other than bread for dinner please, either let food drop from the sky to my home or someone who is not lazy please whip up some thing edible in the kitchen for me :( Lol felt so noob not knowing how to make hot hokkien mee yesterday night (MY HOUSE NOOB-ER, NO MICROWAVE!!), resulting my dinner time to drag from 7pm to 10pm.
Actually I don't intend to type so much here.
But since I'm here, I guessed I made full use of this white rectangular box here HAHA. Oh I just remebered it's very annoying when family members snatch toilet with you. I shall take my revenge by dragging my bathing time next time. Yay.
Okay it's getting very boring here.
The usual routine is making me sick.
Sigh, but i can't do anything to make myself un-sick of it.
Reminds me of how it sucks that exams are right round the corner.
I shall x out here asap.
Alrights bye :)