A precious gift to keep.
4 comments
Whoo, guess I'm alive and kicking despite still having coughs with disgusting phlegm stuck in my throat :D Wednesday was a totally joke day hahahahhaa. It was damn stupid (!!!!!) but nevertheless, got enough rest on that day yay! Finally went back to school on thursday, felt so shiok hahahha but it was damn tiring ._. So sad, LOL. But anyway, extra lessons ended early thanks to Champ Camp and headed home to sleep was yes manszx! Psssst, irritating Koh very fuuuuun (*waves, HI HI HI) And noooooo you all shouldn't irritate me :)
Celebrated coach's birthday after extra lessons todaaay (i missed it so went there to eat cake HAHA), homed with telep & colleen (finally after a long time, hahaha)! :D Kayszx I'm like damn tired right now, and my eyes are prepared to close anytime. I'm damn tempted to sleep right nownownownownownow. Haahhaa but shucks, I feel like eating shaker fries now >(
O Level Oral is Next Wednesday, I'm too nervous for my own good :O Die.
We don't know what the future holds for us, let's just cherish the present.