<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Be by my side, always.
    Date: Friday, August 7, 2009
    Time: 8:50 PM
    0 comments


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket




    Whoo, had a 4hr afternoon nap! Shiok much :D Hahaha but that's quite sad, cause it means that I'm damn no life as I didn't went out to play + I didn't do any study-related stuffszx! :O Dang, gonna chiong tonight :) Hahaha dinner at Chomp chomp just now was terrific though the wind kept blowing at me and I almost ate my hair instead.

    National Day Celebration in school was quite alright, enjoyable :D Hahaha just slacked, walked around and take photos :D Yay, thanks koh for the uploaded photos! :D Yukei was damn mean, forced me to buy a $2.50 keychain from her >( Lol! Changed to berms halfway, it's way better than jeans :) Oh then after school, Me & Teh cabbed home! And I didn't realised how tired I am till I fell asleep instantly once I lie on my bed :O Felt so sad that I skipped lunch but the weird thing was I don't feel hungry! Told my Sis to wake me up at 2pm and she ... walked into the room, said ''Linkai wake up, 2pm alr'' and walked away (!!!!!!!)

    It's okay, I'm still very happy that I took a 4 hour afternoon nap, ultimate! :D
    Yay, off to do work now :)

    G'nights.