<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Will this world crumble into debris?
    Date: Monday, July 27, 2009
    Time: 8:16 PM
    0 comments

    And maybe everything would be forgotten.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIUYAN! :D

    Okay, got over 3 tests today :) 2 Maths, & 1 Physics SPA. The more I slept after the Physics SPA, the more tired I became :O Lol, just realised you can be quite immune to tests sometimes :/ The weather is wonderful today, please be like that everyday B-) No need to rain, cold & strong winds would be just fine :) Kept talking during Chinese, hahaha can't help it! Bet Mr Tay gets extremely !@#^&*()_+ pissed off by Me & Kiuyan LOL. Lame = Lei mu = Thunder mother, damn hilarious!! :D Thought it was da lei ma ma ._. ROFL.

    Got a good laugh after looking at a scene right before our eyes :)
    ''I want to take revenge!'' (slaps hand on arm) O.O

    Bought seaweed shaker fries @ Khatib, hen hao chi (thumbszx up)! :D Sis koped and say, ''I'll buy it for you tmr'' Shiok right, but she said, ''I'm going Thailand tmr alr!'' Wah, slapszx D: I did a good deed today - put chem txtbk(s) into locker! :D Yay. Alrights, it's time to do my Geography homework! Test postponed to Thursday, whoo :)

    You'll pull through.