When the world turns cold, I know you'll be there.
0 comments
It's the end of July tomorrow. Fast, or fast?! Wtheck :/ Did up my timetable for August alr, and everything is freaking packed together. Need to follow my timetable superduperuber closely now, or I'll just die a horrible death by sprawling onto the table during Prelims :O No link but I'm lazy to backspace those things that I just typed HAHA. Other than that, everything is fine now :)
Yay, finally there isn't any test to study tmr! :D Finally. Ohyaaaaaa, got free biscuits from Mr K today ^^ Got 21/25 for my 05 O Level Paper SBQ, yaaaaaaaay :D Sad, no more jellybeans :( Anw did Napfa 5 items after school today and whooo, Gold! :D All A except for SBJ, damn sucky. Got a C though, 170 ._. I JUMP FURTHER THAN MY HEIGHT!!!!! Hahahah. Cabbed home afterwards with Xb Yj Koh Teh ^^ So shiok heheheh, but will take 72 if not cabbing, knowknowknow :D Lol everyday is a tired day, that's bad hmm. In need of facial wipes.
Okay I shall finish my homework asap! :)
Goodbye, I'd attempt to take a decent sleep tonight.