Stop the act of innocence.
0 comments
Look at Phy, OMG.
Hahaha!

Phew, finally the weekends are here! :)
Tuition in the morning was tiring TT But I still morning session ones yay! Hahha a smile makes the world go round, I like :D Oh boo, house is empty empty empty again :( Anyway, Art room-ed with Teh Koh Lianmeng Enemy on Friday afternn! Guilty, yet it's fun :D Should learn how to coooooool down always, guess it'll prevent me from going !@#^&*()_+ Oh and right, pasar malam food are yummy :) And am I the only one who doesn't want to watch Harry Potter? :O Damn, watched it once and I don't understand what is it talking about ._. Hahaha.
I feel like napping now but I can't :(
Back to homework/revision, so no life.
Okay bye, I'm gonna wear ethnic costume on Monday! :D
There's a limit to my tolerance okay.
本来不觉得你特别疼我
直到你不再疼我以后