Love Drunk.
0 comments
Life is uninteresting now, pfft.
Main priority is always studying :(
Okay anw, had tuition on Saturday morning! It's always a peaceful tuition, hahhaa. Decided not to take part in Tozan dance, cannot cope :O (though they're desperately finding people :/) After that, met up with Enemy Lianmeng Koh to study @ Khatib cafe. Hhaha studying becomes .. talking session, but it's nice I suppose :) I want to do homework one loh (!!!!!) Lol stayed there till 8pm and headed home :O Just realised it's quite late, HAHA.
Went for Oko today, early in the morning know! :( Boooo. But saw Huixuan, yay! :D Haha got a terrible flu, terrible like shitszx that I felt like cutting off my nose. Pfft. Went Ps afterwards and everyone got angry at an an-neh who ''stole'' my Dad's carpark lot :@ Bought things that I needed, yay! :) But think it's too plain now, die die die zen me ban :( Headed home,
didn't sleep, and completed my hw :)
Chem SPA Skill 3 tmr, omg.
Nervous nervous nervous, scared scared scared.
All the best! :)
You never know how it skipped a beat.