Just, let it be.
0 comments
I need to take a rest, soon.
Tuition was damn tired, I almost slept halfway. Better get enough sleep the next time, or else it'd be a waste of time/$$ for me to be there. Yeah but still, I did learn stuffszx :) Aha headed home and was with my Sis in the room for at least 1hour. Bro's friends came (okay actually they're from our religion and everyone know everyone. but it's awkward so me & my sis, so we hid in the room hahahha) They left for Park and I was zzz, so decided not go SSC. Sorry Koh! :/
Dinner was supposed to be wonderful, but the flu bug made it worse than it ever was. Felt like chopping off my nose at that instant :/ Didn't feel like eating either, that's bad. Appetite, come back soon ty :)
Am I asking too much?