It's the little things in life that matters most.
0 comments
Omg it feels damn shiok to dabian (HAHAHAHA)! Think my digestive system is abit too effective these days :/ Chow says I'm disgusting :( which I beg to differ :) Hahhaa omg downloaded a super cool software! I like.
Okay anyway, I'm just plain lazy to say about the happenings of these few days. It's just those same things when you get back to school actually. Hahah Friday makes Ms Mok happy and she went high, ''You all want to be a professional
football ah ..'' The class went silence for a few seconds and burst out laughing HAHAHAH!! She meant football player. Seaweeds are addictive, and Dettol refresh hand sanitizers are fuuuun :D
I'm motivated to go running now (I always say this and did nothing, bad). Yeah and so, Dad is running with me on Sunday morning ^^ Oh, I was super satisfied after eating Pepper lunch on .. Thursday! Enough said, I should bath now and do my homework B-)
Goodbye!
Just, ''hope for the best''.
Close your eyes, and shut the truth out as well.