I wish I had more time.
0 comments
Countdown to O's turns 2 digits, sucks pretty much.
Spent a damnit long time doing the huge mindmap which is 6 A4 size papers big D: Hhahah I took hours, sounds so noob can :x Dad told me to drink XO so that I would go drunk and would enlarge my minute handwriting LOL. Dinner today was full of laughters, so fun! Laughed till I almost wanted to puke, omg super hilarious. Home cooked food, I like (thumbs up) :D Got abalone and loads of seafood (prawns, yummyyyyy!)
Okay, I just realised the advantages in staying at home :)
And, should I fly to Japan 4 days right after prom? Sounds a little rush, but I think it's gonna be fun, with Huixuan :) That girl better don't ps me and go with (clears throat) if I'm going, HAHAHHAHA.
Should go trim my hair someday, fringe is getting irritating.
And should really start to exercise (!!!!!)
Alrights, I shall fly now. To my Chem/Physics.
Fedex broke down, it can't deliver prawns.
Aww :)