<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Dazed.
    Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009
    Time: 5:46 PM
    0 comments


    Photobucket


    Photobucket




    Parents' 22nd anniversary yesterday! :) Ate super heavy lunch @ Manhattan Fish Market and omgszx, we just couldn't stuff even a small piece of sotong into our mouths. Woah, damn bloated hahaha. Didn't buy stuffs that I intended to buy, bought random stuffs instead! Lethargic after that, slept and when I woke up, my stomach was !@#^&*()_+ Being weird. Yeah wasn't hungry (for once) and skipped dinner :O Chionged homework till 3+, vectors are super irritating but I finished them all :D

    Couldn't wake up in the morning to run despite Dad's countless irritating attempts to wake me up :/ Hahha! Woke up, and starts to chiong homework till now omg. A little bit more to go, ;) Yay, I'm able to do revision tmrw! Hen kai xin :D

    Anw, I'm surprised by the offline message that Weilin that uncle send me! :)
    Hahaha, talk to you soon alrights!

    I'm not supposed to feel this way.
    But why...

    Off to bath and feel refresh! :)