<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Waiting, is the most tiring chore.
    Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009
    Time: 11:37 PM
    0 comments

    Happy 2 years 8 months telep! :D

    Ohmy this sucks, internet connection is like shit. And the weather is hot till it causes me to perspire like nobody's business. Very bad I know.

    Ok my stomach was grumbling once I woke up so I made my way down to buy my lunch!! And bought bubble tea which is a ''once in every few weeks/months thing'' :) Did 3/4 of Physics today and oh, finished my 4 Chem papers yesterday! It's very little but weeell, cancelled some of the ''June'09 holidays homework'' still isn't it? K and so, met telep sometime in the afternn to collect my Eng hw from her, big ty to telep & gwendy! :D Talk-ed and perspired till I cannot tahan so we all headed home sweet home. Yes, and I continued to do my work till dinner time! (Must do it at a faster rate oh boo)

    Lol anw, I packed my books on my study table! It looks super neat now, whoo. Accomplished, *smile* Read finish both of my books, shall make a trip to Library tmr ^^ (and hope to get my hands on a few bks) I'm going to trim my hair, and gonna make my new speccccs tmr too B-) I'm irritating the hell out of someone now and I'm terribly sorry :/ (it's really hard to decide okkkkk :()

    I like to use brackets alot, funfunfun (.....)

    Anyhoooooo.
    I think I suck, terribly.
    (Don't tell me, ''Told you so'')

    Give me reasons, but don't give me choice.
    I'm afraid I'll make the same mistake again.


    Pfffft, gonna return to my study table soon.

    P/s: I FOUND THE ROMPER THAT I WANT!!!
    BUTTTT, IT'S OOS :(
    Booooooo.