
My eyes are killing me.
And my mind is like in a whirl.
Right now.
Super tired, ought to sleep early today but I need to finish the hw that I planned to finish by today no matter what!! D: I just came here to complain so that I've got something other than hw to do :)
Spent a v long time finding the Dhoby Ghaut tauhuay today hahaha!
But whooooo, found it in the end and slacked at the air con room (shiok, but abit too cold) for hours. Talked about future, ideal life! Still can't understand why what I want is unexpected of me :O Lol sudden realisation that Sis is nice, cause she picked up my calls even though she knew I'll be pestering her with questions on WHERE IS THE TAUHUAY SHOP. Hahhaha!
Bus ride back home was jerky and Amelia was freaked out by my over-beautiful brown eyes under the sun :D Lol eyes too brown also got fault ah :( And we're the only ones who were talking loudly on the crowded bus!! The rest were either sleeping / stoning / in their own world hahaha.
Sigh shall resign to fate and pay more attention to my holiday assignments now B-)
One of the unusual times which I've to wear specs to do my work (woah).
Lousy one, recover quickly pleaseeee :D
P/s : Weather is super hot, I cannot stand it anymore!!!!!!!!! D: