<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Make it true, somehow.
    Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009
    Time: 1:46 PM
    0 comments

    I woke up at 11:11am, and it's the 11th June today! :)
    How cooooool and I felt so pig (But I'm not one ok!) cause my alarm was 8.30am and I didn't even know it rang ... :O Decided not to buy lunch despite constant naggings :D Hahaha laziness kills it all. Received a call which brightens up my day (:D), and is 伤风 = 感冒? Almost the same right!!!

    Ok I hope I made the right choice by going.
    Both going and not going would make me feel guilty :/ (in different ways)
    Oh shucks, what is this.

    ....

    On a lighter note, I'd be able to see some of the netballers! :)

    [edit : 2314pm]

    Teppanyaki for dinner was greaaaat, and was super full. Can't remember when was the last time I didn't claimed that I was full after dinner :/ Lol! Made my specs but can only get it next thursday :( Bringing my gay bag for a 2D1N camp hahaha!!

    (Alrights, won't be back till Saturday night)
    I can't bear to.

    Omg my mother thought that Mario is Popeye.
    Can't believe it HAHAHAH.

    [/edit]

    Goodbye.