<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Longing for.
    Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009
    Time: 8:17 PM
    0 comments

    Yes ah, facebook loves me and let me upload Camp Lideres' photos! So people, the photos are upppp :D Hahaha most probably going to the concert for Camp Alimentoooooo ;)

    Anw, studied @ SSC's starbucks yesterday w/ Koh, Teh! Lol took free shuttle bus and omgszx, aunties save their 45cents by not taking bus/mrt to Yishun but by shuttle bus. Cool or not, next time grow older must save money like that :) Lol I'm always late these few days, don't ask me why lol!! Planned to study, and I did 1 geog essay :D (Am i supposed to be proud? :/) Hmm k, we talked alot as always and went home after that! -Dark Mocha Frappe is nice, can bitebitebite-

    Let's see today, I was late for almost an hour meeting clique @ Btp (manszx). But being Linkai (nice), I bought snacks for them! :D Hahah sat at bench and talktalktalk and we walked around Btp! Lol sandflies are :S to the max. Took photos (yay) then Teh bought this super childhood ice cream but I prefer it to be creamy and in soursop flavour omg that's a thumbs up :D Yeah so we got bored of that place and went to Np :) Ate @ Ljs and rot all the way there, was just too lazy to move around anw. Lol, homed after that and saw Jon chung!! Surprise, he still remembers us :) Hahah home sweet home and omgszx I'm super tired now but I've to complete my workkkk :(

    I desperately need to settle down on my study table with my homework right after I bath.
    Okay Goodbye.


    credits : http://catwalkclose.livejournal.com


    This romper! :)