<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    It amounts to nothing in the end,
    Date: Friday, June 26, 2009
    Time: 2:51 PM
    0 comments



    Omg, uploading 727 photos is like hell :O Yeah anw, the photos are still uploading in progress. Reg will upload for me onto facebook (cause i think either fb don't like me, or my laptop is damn screwed haha) and I'll upload all onto another website, some shutterfly thing o.o! So conclusion is .. wait :) Lol!

    Have been rotting at home (but i studied!) and I feel so lazy now hahaha. Not looking forward to school reopening, much more things to do pfffft :/ Yeah, out with Telep for lunch just now, from ljs to foodcourt and finally settling at kfc haha. I need to buy baaaaaag D:

    Bro is going Brunei for 3wks, ohmanszx! Anyhooo, it's going to rain now heh heh heh. And what the crap this sucks, my internet died on me just now and I have to re-upload all the photos. Suckkkkky >(

    I made breakfast this morning! *gives an accomplished smile* Whoohoooo! :) It's egg it's egg it's egg hahaha. And, ate Teppanyaki @ Np yesterday, abit salty but vvvv yummy :D