Intersection point, of our lives.
0 comments
Happy Birthday, Amos & Larry! :DLearn a new skill : To cheer yourself up when you're down, no matter what :)
Got a new flip flops today whoo :D
Yay and ate Ajisen Ramen till I was super full (really alot of ramen k!!!!!) and what I was craving for before that irks me after that instead. Poof, helped my Mummy saves alot of $$ cause I wasn't craving for any food :/ Hahha!
Anw, was studying before that at WRL :)
Loads of chats in between but I was the one listening, cool hahaha.
Gonna get a new phone sometime during July, thanks to my Bro.
His plan is up and he's in NS so I'm changing phone on behalf of him! :D
Alrights nose is being irritating now, sniffs.
Not telling what I'm gonna do, goodbye :)
P/s : I borrowed 2 books today!!! Yay.