I should have known better.
0 comments
Studying @ Starbucks a few days back was conducive, with the nice wind! :)
Something stupid happened HAHAHHA, ok ought to feel :/ as it concerns me poooo.
Had a heavy breakfast before that and it's interesting looking at others!
Being lazy, didn't go to the v far and secluded Starbucks as intended.
Attempt to take those flurry stuffs that a shop is giving out but failed :(
Lol anw, Amelia v suaku!!
Okay headed to and fro temple with my mother by MRT afterwards!!
Omg, totally suckszx when it's so crowded and long distance somemore D:
Headed home and slept at 4am.
Tell me I'm vvvvvvv cool B-)
Couldn't get too sleep, energertic ._. Lol!
-------------
Woke up @ 10am on Saturday and I was late meeting telep for half an hour! :O
Terribly sorry, to telep & to the one who called! :(
Studied at Pastamania afterwards and was super restless pooooof.
Wanted so badly to take 853 and bus-ed home but telep dragged me all the way to another shopping mall to buy donuts!!!!! (and her yoghurt which i koped which was good hhahaha).
And I think the idea I mentioned at the traffic light is worth considering ... (:
Okay I was kidding, else someone would kill me and chop me into pieces HAHAH.
Went home and was having the i'm-going-to-fall-sick-soon feeling.
Totally sucks but hugging my flat and nice-smelling pillow works wonders :)
----------
Tuition-ed just now and started reading a new book!
''Sundays at Tiffany's'' :)
It's 9pm now, off to bath and study (clearing up of hw).
Okay bye, preoccupying myself with things is quite fun afterallllll :)
P/s : It's a new day
tomorrow. It always is.