I hope you think of me.
0 comments
Happy Birthday Xiaobai! Y
I don't like the feeling of being tired lahszx!! So restless :S Hahah SS today was a zonked out period ._. What I wrote on the paper were somehow illegible and my eyes were half closed. Tried to be attentive, but failed miserably :/ Everyone is super tired I think, or is it just me :X Hahha k anw lunch-ed and ate curry mee!! Best :) I feel very bad for laughing just now, ohnoooooo later got karma how how how! :O Amk hub next and homed :) Went to dabian and feel so shiok (HAHA)
Feel like sleeping now but I'm gonna eat some snack first! Then I'm gonna iron my uniform, do up my study plan, do E Maths Vectors and lastly, SS SBQ (won't complete though :/) Hahaha okay, shall dry my hair before taking a short nap :)
Goodbye! <: