<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Get me out of this hallucination.
    Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
    Time: 12:48 PM
    0 comments








    Today is going to be a starving day omgszx! I'm just too lazy to cook or to walk a 5 min walk to the nearest coffee shop to buy some decent food to eat :O Lol and I didn't eat breakfast too boohooooo. Cause I don't like the bread in my house, and there's no more food leftttt. Tell me I won't die please x 10000000.

    But my stomach is grumbling! Ohno this is bad.
    Anw I just realised it's alot more fun to do hw when everyone is asleep!! Cause the house is so quiet and there won't be any distractions since I'd be too afraid to make any noise to wake my family memebers up :/ Good right, wonderful :)

    These few days would be spent cooped up at home.
    And maybe a trip to the library would be good.
    And a trip to Yishun specs shop would be best! :D
    Hehehehhee ok and I realised it has been a long time since I last met with alot of people! Manszx, been living in my own world for far too long isit :O

    Reality sets in and it's time for me to go back to my pile of hw! :)

    Not like you bother anyway, right?
    Deceiving myself is the worst lie after all.


    [edit]

    Rate of work is slow but nonetheless, I still did work okay!
    Am steaming beehoon to eat now (finally, after hours of hunger), hope my house don't catch fire or something :/ Alrights, craving for Vitasoy now after drinking Vitagen :)

    I feels like crap just now, kdsncjdbnhuevfnvkfnv.

    [/edit]