<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Filled with love.
    Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009
    Time: 7:44 PM
    0 comments

    Today is a great and happy day! :)
    Cause 1) I .. (reason censored) :D, 2) I got my black metallic specs, 3) I just ate mango after my dinner! :D See, 3 things are enough to make me happy :D Howeverrrrr, I'm dead tired right after I reached home :( *All your faultttttt, hahahaha.

    I wasn't late today yknw and I even waited for someone!!! :O Lol my jaw totally drops when I saw Aikmeng, like omg. And I didn't even notice him till I saw funny weird actions at the back hahhah! Missed the earliest show so ate breakfast cum lunch @ Mos Burger. Plan to do hw failed quite miserably actually, but it's okaaaay :D

    Watched 'Drag me to hell' and omgszx, the old woman is super scary! Pops out from almost everywhere with her disgusting everything :O Lol and the ending abit ''?!'' huh! Anw, the sound system is power :) Ok next movie : the haunting in connecticut :D Wander around after that and went to Pastamania (dialled telep before that ...) Spent super long trying to decide what to eat, omg. Bacon like pig's skin like that hahaha. Lol then ate, talked, laughed, did work and went off at 5+! :D

    Met Mummy @ Yishun afterwards to take my specs! B-) Ok it feels weird now wearing it cause I've been wearing contacts for far too long :O Lol no worries, I won't let my eyes spoil yknwww ;)

    Alrights it's stay-at-home-and-mug day tmrw! My house has endless supply of drinks : Vitagen, Nutrisoy, Pokka's packet Green Tea(s), Ice Lemon Tea, Sunkist's Orange Juice, Nutri-tea's Chrysanthemum & Wolfberry! And not forgetting plain water :) Wonder when will the supply runs out :O (OKAY I KNOW, WHEN MY BRO'S BACK)

    It's 1:08am now, time to sleep cause Dad is complaining booooo :(
    Goodnights! :D