<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Drained dry.
    Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009
    Time: 7:19 PM
    0 comments

    Omg I'm really lazy cause I have not uploaded the pictures frm my camera yet! :O And know whaaaat, my hotmail inbox is flooded with facebook's photo tags and omg they are dingdingding-ing now ._. Ok quite cool actl hahaha, contradicting.

    Anw, went Ikea today! :) I was late for 10mins only but it's okay, cause bus 39 arrives just when I reached the bus stop. So it's not my fault that Phy has to wait for Me & Telep for .. an hour :x Hahah! K, headed to Ikea and bought a box. Two boxes in a pack actually, and it's big to carry can!! D: Ate lunch there and the curry chicken hen hao chi :D Lol and the chicken wing's wing is nice as weeeeell.

    Was like super sua ku can!! Lol come from the village one :/ Hahaha travelled to Changi Airport and do hw :) Guy beside us looks like Larry lah omgszx :O Sudden realisation on Mrt makes Me & Phy go :O Wasn't productive today, so I'm gonna chiong all my geog essays later at night! Yes I caaaaaan :D

    Anyhoooo, I'm gonna post pictures on this wordy blog soon :)

    Omg (!!!!!)