You became each other's constant.
0 comments
Yay I've nice friends who will tag everyone for the photos that are uploaded on Facebook, whoohoo! :D Hahah saves me loads and loads and loads of troubles can :) Lol, okay I'm going for the food camp but omg .. I'm actually still considering oh shucks why am I so fickle minded, hate myself for this. But if I go, I'll like, have no time for revision though it's just a day camp. But if I don't go, I'll miss out all the fun. (Hmmmmmmm) Damn, seriously can't make decisions on my own :/ Pffft.
Ok anw, I'm now left with 4 geog essays! :) Whoohoooo, shall rest a little while before heading back to do :D Shit, I forgot to shout ''Yippee!'' when I started on my assignments :( LOL my intention of this post is actually to post some pictures. Buttttt, it requires time. So I shall go pee and do my work now and come back later (if time allows) to post some pictures! :D
Okay goodbye :)
[edit 1:52am]




Me & Lydia are the cutest among all! (Flowers among the thorns, awww) :DI'm supposed to sleep now, why am I still here why why why!!! Hhaha bet I'll be late
again tmr ohnooooo :O Am getting my new specs tmr, happy B-) Lol I'll be tying up my hair everyday from now onwards, the weather is freaking hot like as though it's going to melt everyone into .. some substance!
Wow my Mum yawns real loudly, she's at least 4m away from me in another room :O Lol anyway, my Bro is confident that I'll get into a JC then into a uni *shrieks and jumps around in joy* HAHAHHA. Both my parents got the same wallpaper on their phone : a picture of their 3 kids (!!!) Cute right :)
I must really get my butt off this chair and sleep asap.
Goodnights!
[/edit]