This isn't what I thought it'd be.
0 comments
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy 31 months, telep! :)Alrights.
I should sleep early today (like 1am) and in the meanwhile, I shall study Cheeeeem :)
And, I shall wake up early in the morning tmr! Like at 8+, go bath to be refreshed and start studying! Manszx, bet I'd crave for YaKun breakfast tmr :(
Should stop getting grumpy over little things, that sucks alot! :O
And home is a conducive environment to study in (when it's peaceful & quiet)
Which means when nobody is at home = tmr, yay! :)
Hahhaaha I just realised my whole family is out earning $$$ almost everyday!!
Cool, I shall just spend :)
It's 2130 now.
Hi, Chem.
Why isit just harder to think positively?
Cause you just get your hopes held high,
And it'd crash on you like how storm surges crash
onto the low-lying coastal areas and floods would occur.
Hahahhha, and that'd kill you :OI'm supposed to feel ... not v happy now.
Pffffft.
Whoo anw, 再见!
:)