<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    We'll get the world by storm,
    Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009
    Time: 8:59 PM
    0 comments


    Credits


    Yesterday night's thunderstorm was rather cool.
    Sky was brightly lit, with lightnings flashing around twice per min on average.
    And home is a conducive place to study at, when it's late at night :)
    It's so peaceful and silent @ 2+ am, could only hear my own voice reciting all those memorised chunks.

    Anw, studied in the afternn yesterday at Bishan, then at Khatib cafe.
    With Phy & Telep :)

    Saw Mummy & Bro and they had their lunch at Manhattan Fish Market.
    I am unhappy cause I ate Kfc Zinger meal which the meat sucks :(
    Many thanks to Kelicia for smsing me the numbers of those who I need to contact! :D

    Met family for dinner, bought a fan for my study area! Yay :)
    Dad wrote our names on seperate bananas, and we're supposed to eat the banana which has our name on it.
    Super ._. and everyone kept laughing at him HAHAHHA.

    Today was tuition day and I ate Subway (happy happy ^^)
    Bro bought yummy cerals, but I finished them :O
    Hahaha yeah right, I shouldn't be here actually.
    Time for Maths/Geog.

    你在哪里, ):