Sometimes, it's not a matter of choice.
0 comments
Yay, 'Blueberry Morning'! Hen hao chi nehszx :)
SA1 is a combination of killer papers, like seriously.
Chinese compo was utterly screwed up, think I went off topic till super cham! :O
Physical Geog was like ... ?!
Why isit a composite volcano!!!!!! -screams.
And I intelligently forgot to do a 2mark qs, ha.
SBQ for SS is a sigh as well, alamak.
See, I've been complaining about every single paper of SA1.
Gonecase, shucks.
Went Pizza Hut for lunch with Clique after papers and oh man, their service is really .. x.x Hahha! Super slow, and the staffs are all sweating lol. Opened the door for some Filipinos (look like) and some guy said 'Thanks Ms Leow!' Hahaha!! So coooool B)
Slacked away my whole afternoon and evening, need to relaaaaax :)
Okay, time for Maths!
Goodluck for rest of the papers :D
Need all the luck that we could have.