<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Make no apologies.
    Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
    Time: 4:57 PM
    0 comments

    My E Maths got hope! Yay :)
    But the thought of A Maths and Chem ..
    Woah, I don't want to flunk it badly please.

    Lunch was Subway.
    This reminds me that I can munch on cookies later oh yes manszx :D
    And Mummy buying Banana crunch! Hahaha cause must finish the
    2 cartons of HL milk that she bought the other day :O

    Talking 'bout food, I've no appetite yesterday yknw omg :(
    Think I ate only 1/4 packet of nasi briyani for dinner.

    Afternoon nap just now was awesome :)
    Shall read abit on Human Geog, then study on Lit afterwards.

    Gonna get lost from my Brother's room and resist the temptation to read! :O
    Aha shall do the no-need-use-brain stuffs first, like always.

    Extreme.
    And is it just me who is feeling this way,