Like a skyscraper having dynamite on each floor.
0 comments

Feels so lethargic, but not gonna sleep early tonight I guess :O
(Shall practice maths, but it'd make me stupid by sleeping late :/)
Alamak.
Hahah yay I read finish 'Handle With Care', it's not bad leh! :)
Booooooks are nice hahah, shall go in search for 'the tenth circle'.
(have been saying this for the thousandth time :O)
I feels sad cause I'm unable to contact someone ):
Boooooo but it's nice of that someone to call me and tell me why! :D
(And the reason is actually quite funny!!)
Couldn't buy thermometer as it was out of stock, manszx.
Tuition was as usual, but getting sick of it.
Returned home and was being forced by my parents to go temple :O
May's tozan was cancelled, theresa don't sad k :)
Ate @ Bedok, ba chor mee!!!!!! Freaking nice, with oyster and stingray!
''Promises are promises, cannot break one'' - Dad, hilarious! :D
-
Retreating back to my own shell.
Or, did I even come out from there at all?
All any of us wanted, really, was to know that we counted.
That someone else's life would not have been as rich without us here.- Handle With Care, Jodi Picoult
(You're important, trust me)