I could only comfort myself.
0 comments
Everything takes time.
I should stop bothering or thinking excessively and just let nature takes its course :)
I like it much better this way.
-
A great day today, though it's tired but it's fun :D
Facial in the morning and I was stuck lying down for 2hours! :/
Met Mummy Aunt Cousin Nephew Niece after that @ Paragon.
Headed to Far East and shop-ed! ^^
Yay.
Met Amelia @ Bugis first before finding Chow & Lianmeng!
Bugis Street, Haji Lane (only colourful stuffszx attracts my attn hahah), Beancurd City (douhua is really nice and it's superrrrr smooth whoo), Home (took 857 and it's a long ride home w Chow!) Sums up my wonderful day, fuuuuun :)
I want the grey jumper!
But the girl haven't email me :(
Alrights goodbye!
:)
[edit]
Boo.
What on earth is this, pfffffft.
:(
[/edit]