<body>


Profile
thy blog owner.
Live with the imperfections.

Leow, Linkai

Anderson, 4/3
llinkai@hotmail.com
Netball.

Affiliates
its a big big world.
Linkai

Chekwei Elina Peiying

2/4'07
4/3'09
Adeline Aisyah Angie Bertrice Camilia Cassandra Cheryl Lim Cheryl Siah Chengling Colleen Fangxian Gwendy Hao Yu Hongteng Jasmine Jassy Jayne Jiayi Joycelyn Kaixin Kelicia Lynette Michelle Minyi Peishi Phyllis Prashan Regina Ruth Shihui Siangyee Xinlin Xiuhui Yong Huimin Ziyun

Spirit of hokkeko
Gengtao Huixuan Madeleine/Peiwei Michelle Pricilla/Peishi Sansan Theresa/Peijing Weiliang Weilin Yinyi Yuwei

Reminiscenes
my faded memories.
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009


  • Credits
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Be happy, for once.
    Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009
    Time: 10:29 PM
    0 comments

    I scalded a small portion of my arm in Xin Wang Cafe >(
    Dad says I ought to claim insurance!!!!! D:
    (plus, the person never remind me to be careful that it's hot - though it's common sense hahaa)
    Hahahah k I'm supposed to be sad now since my arm is in a teenyweeny bit of pain.
    Boo :(

    My Bro is smart, can't deny the fact anymore hahaha.
    Everyone in the family ought to be proud of him :)

    Ok, it's bathing time and homework next!
    Anw, mocca's ''click click'' ad is super irritating!!! :@
    And I spotted a $2 note near a tree while I'm in the car!! :D
    Mummy says I jian qian yen kai (see money eyes open LOL) :/

    Let's not talk about my feelings this time round.
    Mind blockage - block out that topic instantly.
    At least my imagination wouldn't run wild and set me into an uncertain mood, again.

    Goodbye! :D