And just to tell you, I'll be here.
0 comments

3 hours Mtl was fun at first but rather sianszx after that poof.
Social Etiquette workshop was hahahhha super funny can!
Esp. about the dining part rofl.
Lunched with Lydia Amelia Ziyun Hui min Chow @ Kfc after that :)
No mango in school canteeeen, sad!
Was irritated with Dad lah, :@
Headed for Sis' graduation ceremony @ Tp :)
Sat till my butt cramp/hurts/numb ok! :O
Ate the buffet after that (main objective haha), took photos and went home :D
Going through papers tmr, I think.
Gonna be upset once I get back the papers (if they're giving back) tmr :/
Sometimes,
Life's disappointments are too much to bear.
Different expectations, different thinkings.What if words are there only to outline the silences?What if words are there only to complete your daily routine?What if words are there only to fill up the empty spaces between us?No answers, there's no use thinking about them.
Was just wondering, doesn't means much anyway :)
It's 1015pm now.
Time to do the simple things :)
To Telep :
Get well vvvvvvv soon ok, rest well and drink loads of water!
Loves, :D